Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9) Final Challenge "May 2010"

Since I started blogging at the beginning of the year I published 43 blog posts. And 14 of them being of my own interest and not school related. Only 4 people commented on my blog posts. I didn't have any post's with more than one comment. I liked writing about which country I'd like to visit the most because there are a lot of places I'd like to visit and different things I'd like to see. I didn't change the theme of my blog I left it the same way throughout the year. I have three widgets on my blog, I think i should have had more but i didn't have time. I asked another person to look at my blog and their first impression was that it looked interesting and they wanted to read it. What captured their attention was the pictures. Nothing really distracted them when they looked at my blog. One suggestion they gave me to improve my blog was to have more pictures on it because it catches attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment